Highlighted

Saving my project in iphone

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm a new user for Adobe Draw in iphone. I save my project file as psd in Creative Cloud. Then, I delete my project in the app. But, when I try to re-open my project again, I can't find any function in adobe draw to do it. Also I just can open it as an image when I try to it by creating a new project and I can't edit every layer I created before. How I can re-open my project in layers not image in adobe draw from creative cloud ? Please help

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

If you want to be able to kwwp editing it, then don't delete it in the app.

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Saving my project in iphone

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm a new user for Adobe Draw in iphone. I save my project file as psd in Creative Cloud. Then, I delete my project in the app. But, when I try to re-open my project again, I can't find any function in adobe draw to do it. Also I just can open it as an image when I try to it by creating a new project and I can't edit every layer I created before. How I can re-open my project in layers not image in adobe draw from creative cloud ? Please help

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 23, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2020 2
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou for your reply

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2020 1