Highlighted

Saving to PNG, JPEG or SVG is blurry no matter what I do

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am starting a local business and need my logo to make embroidery files and cricut machine files. I can use either an PNG, JPEG or SVG. However, everytime I try and save my logo as one of those formats, it save blurry. I have asked 3 friends and no one knows what to do. I am also not advanced at all on illustrator. Any help appreciated truly as this is the only thing holding back my sales and preorders!

Thank you so much! I have screenshotted my save settings. 

Topics

Draw and design, Feature request, How to, Import and export, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Saving to PNG, JPEG or SVG is blurry no matter what I do

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am starting a local business and need my logo to make embroidery files and cricut machine files. I can use either an PNG, JPEG or SVG. However, everytime I try and save my logo as one of those formats, it save blurry. I have asked 3 friends and no one knows what to do. I am also not advanced at all on illustrator. Any help appreciated truly as this is the only thing holding back my sales and preorders!

Thank you so much! I have screenshotted my save settings. 

Topics

Draw and design, Feature request, How to, Import and export, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show the logo.

Please show the settings, please show the results.

Please embed them in a post by using the forum's web interface. Attachments don't work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, where would I find the settings?

Thank you so much,

Kenzie 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately attachments are broken in the forum, please share another way. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. I hope your issue is resolved now.

If it is not, would you mind sharing screenshots of the logo or a small video of the workflow? It'll help us understand the issue better and help you accordingly.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines