• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scale Dialogue Forgets Last State

Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the "S" key and pressing "Return" to bring up the Scale dialogue window, 80% of the time the values are randomly set and the option to scale is set to Non-Uniform — this despite manually entering values and setting to "Uniform" — every second time or so I bring up the scale window and the values change and Non-Uniform is again selected.

It's unpredictable as to when this happens, but it appens in any file, scaling any kind of object — BUT — only occurs when you use the "S" key + "Return" to quickly bring up the window.

In the screenshot below, this is what appeared when I pressed "S" + "Return" — but the last time I used this dialogue only moments ago, I had selected "Uniform" "80%". I added a video that shows the problem in action — I am using the keyboard quick keys and "return" to bring up the dialgue.

HELP!

Illustrator 25.0.1 (But has existed since 25.0.0)

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 3.36.28 PM.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be similar to:

Bug report: Transformieren > Spiegeln (Bug report: Transform > Mirror)

was reported as bug here:

Illustrator.uservoice.com | illustrator-desktop-bugs | Transform > Mirror does not work properly  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup Seems like the same bug but affecting a different part of the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines