• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

screen/object is bouncing

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i want to move objects in illustrator oder indesign, often they are bouncing to another place i moved to and i have to repeat the same action several times. what can this be? working like that is horror!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Illustrator forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do we have to imagine this bouncing?

Like 2 mm or rather 2 meters?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi monika, objects jump back and forth, almost like trembling, and then they jump somewhere, without control. So not where I want them to be. only when I zoom in really close does it get better. grid or align to grid are not activated. I would be very happy to have this problem solved, because the commands often have to be repeated five or six times. mainly affects indesign, but also illustrator. thanks ralph

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain the problem in more detail. If you are getting a small amount of movement, perhaps your graphics are snapping into place. Does turning off the Snapping features within the respective programs solve the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines