search illustrator file by similarity

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have pretty large amount of .eps file. How can organize them to one database so that I can do REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH just like google image search, yandex image search and so on. In other words, how to make my own .eps file database that I can search with image for image? 

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Sync and storage, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 24, 2021
Myra Ferguson Adobe Community Professional , Jan 24, 2021
I'd recommend trying Adobe Bridge. You can do various searches based on keywords within folders and subfolders. However, Bridge doesn't have a reverse image search. You can request that feature on the Bridge Uservoice site which is where the Bridge team looks for bugs and feature requests.   There is currently a reverse image search in Adobe Stock, but it hasn't been implemented in Bridge.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd recommend trying Adobe Bridge. You can do various searches based on keywords within folders and subfolders. However, Bridge doesn't have a reverse image search. You can request that feature on the Bridge Uservoice site which is where the Bridge team looks for bugs and feature requests.

There is currently a reverse image search in Adobe Stock, but it hasn't been implemented in Bridge.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more