Highlighted

Selection tool won't resize photo.

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heres a video to help show my problem- I searched this problem up on the web and turns out lots of people have the same problem, but they all have the same answer: turn on the "show bounding box" option, and that will help. But my bounding box is already on (or thats what it says atleast.) and it still wont resize. Any help or advice will be helpful thank you 🙂

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Kurt Gold | Adobe Community Professional

Quitting all applications and restarting the entire machine is very often the one and only solution if weird and unexpected things happen.

Sometimes users tend to run their machines and applications without lulls for a very long time (weeks, months, sometimes even years). Computers and applications still don't like that. They need a catnap sometimes.

TOPICS
Draw and design, Performance, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Selection tool won't resize photo.

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heres a video to help show my problem- I searched this problem up on the web and turns out lots of people have the same problem, but they all have the same answer: turn on the "show bounding box" option, and that will help. But my bounding box is already on (or thats what it says atleast.) and it still wont resize. Any help or advice will be helpful thank you 🙂

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Kurt Gold | Adobe Community Professional

Quitting all applications and restarting the entire machine is very often the one and only solution if weird and unexpected things happen.

Sometimes users tend to run their machines and applications without lulls for a very long time (weeks, months, sometimes even years). Computers and applications still don't like that. They need a catnap sometimes.

TOPICS
Draw and design, Performance, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you quit Illustrator and all other applications, restart your computer and then launch Illustrator again?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wow. Well i wouldnt say that turning it off is the solution but it worked hahaha- thank you man.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 1