Selection

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was working and did something wrong probably that has caused a problem now. I want to select segments or single lines, but then everything in my artboard gets selected, basicallno way to just select one thing at a time. How should I fix this? I guess it happened when I imported a second picture into the artboard but not sure

I hope someone can help me!

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Selection

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was working and did something wrong probably that has caused a problem now. I want to select segments or single lines, but then everything in my artboard gets selected, basicallno way to just select one thing at a time. How should I fix this? I guess it happened when I imported a second picture into the artboard but not sure

I hope someone can help me!

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok it's not related to the new photo, but something has happened to the sublayer containing all the layers of lines. I just don't get how to fix it

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

default55pt,

Maybe far too far out, but are you sure you have deselected  everything (that includes the desired segment/line) before trying to Direct Select?

If you have something locked, you can click it in the Layers palette (to may create something invisible object to lock).

You may also wish to look closer at the actual (and possibly unintended) structure.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2020 0
Resources