Highlighted

Separate AI files and Then convert PDF's

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm a beginner of Javascript. Is it possible to have a script export the artboards to separate .ai files, and THEN convert all of those exported files to.PDF all in the same script?

Regards,

Samy

Topics

Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Separate AI files and Then convert PDF's

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm a beginner of Javascript. Is it possible to have a script export the artboards to separate .ai files, and THEN convert all of those exported files to.PDF all in the same script?

Regards,

Samy

Topics

Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Please try this and I hope it will give you a start.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/any-simple-way-to-export-1-combo-file-to-single-graphic-f... 

Best regards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the goal to have separate PDF files of each artboard or a single PDF of all artboards as PDF pages?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I expected to generate separate PDF files from multiple artboards.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines