Highlighted

Set tiling overlap with javascript?

New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Wondering if anyone has any pointers on how to set the overlap for full-page tiling using a JS? While the tiling option is set in PrintCoordinateOptions, I have been unable to find anything in the reference documentation that corresponds to the overlap specification available in the print dialog. Any help or workarounds would be greatly appreciated!!

Topics

Print and publish, Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Set tiling overlap with javascript?

New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Wondering if anyone has any pointers on how to set the overlap for full-page tiling using a JS? While the tiling option is set in PrintCoordinateOptions, I have been unable to find anything in the reference documentation that corresponds to the overlap specification available in the print dialog. Any help or workarounds would be greatly appreciated!!

Topics

Print and publish, Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not 100% sure what you're asking.. But maybe this page will have what you need? I'm not sure which documentation you've looked at, but i've found this one to be most comprehensive.

https://illustrator-scripting-guide.readthedocs.io/jsobjref/PrintCoordinateOptions/?highlight=tiling

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2020 1