• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

setting up a customized template on new Illustrator release

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I have recently installed Illustrator 2020. However, I cannot understand how to manage the grids in the working field: despite setting the template to 1000 * 700 px, an immense working field of 8000 * 8000 opens up from which then i can't browse files. what am I doing wrong? thanks.

TOPICS
Import and export , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, if I'm understanding your question, you're setting up an Artboard (working field?) that measures 1000 px X 700 px. And there's a large area around it. This pasteboard area area outside of the Artboard is perfectly normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I am not answering your question correctly, a screenshot would be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I completely agree with Jeff. Please share screenshots or a small video of your workflow as it'll help us understand your concern & assist you accordingly.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines