Highlighted

Settings for exporting JPG and PNG files

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been using adobe for years and it's baffled me that my jpgs and pngs always export with "-01" at the end of the file name no matter what. Are there any settings I can go into to get rid of that?

Thanks in advance!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Doug A Roberts | Adobe Community Professional

They export with the artboard name appended, not necessarily '01'. This is invoked by checking 'Use Artboards' in the file browser window on export.

If you use Export for Screens rather than Export As, you can use the artboard name only.

If you use Save for Web, you can use any name.

Topics

How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Settings for exporting JPG and PNG files

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been using adobe for years and it's baffled me that my jpgs and pngs always export with "-01" at the end of the file name no matter what. Are there any settings I can go into to get rid of that?

Thanks in advance!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Doug A Roberts | Adobe Community Professional

They export with the artboard name appended, not necessarily '01'. This is invoked by checking 'Use Artboards' in the file browser window on export.

If you use Export for Screens rather than Export As, you can use the artboard name only.

Topics

How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
lv_1993 LATEST
New Here ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect! Thank you so much! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines