Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Setup Illustrator Document for Large Format Printer

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello There!

I am Akalanka, I am fresher here, i need advice...

Basically I am design Billboards in Adobe Photoshop. but now i am doing billboards in Adobe Illustrator.
the Problem is. Document Size and export at correct Resolution to printer.
The Billboard Main Size is 20 feet x 19 feet, illustrator cannot create document Larger Than 227 inch.
so I decided to Make the 20 feet x 19 feet main board as Ratio 10 feet x 9.5 feet. but when send this size (10feet x 9.5feet) file into my Wide fromat printer Rip software and Scaled it up Main Size (20feet x 19feet), and print unfortunatly all text are Totaly Blured and Pixelated.
How can i Export it Correctly for Printer to Scale it up. Without Loosing Quality.
I heard there a trick to Rasterize Techince Before export. Can anyone guide me to Do it Correctly..
I hope you understand
Thank You

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info on the actual artwork we can't tell you much but it simply sounds like you are creating it in such a fashion that it gets rasterized and sent as pixel data. Start by verifying your document DPI and your raster effects DPI setting.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

8-x-12.jpg

Artwork Same as this, size is differ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines