• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shadow problem svg - Illustrator 2021

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, je rencontre un problème. Je dois travail sur des fichiers svg, or quand j'ouvre celui ci n'a pas d'ombre porté MAIS quand je l'ouvre sur navigateur des ombres portées apparaissent sur le fichier. Pourquoi ? commment ça se fait ? Que dois je faire pour reproduire ça sur un nouveau fichier.

Je suis sous Windows 10 et Illustrator 2021.

Merci bien.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a problem. I have to work on svg files, but when I open this one, it has no drop shadow BUT when I open it on the browser, drop shadows appear on the file. Why? How come? What should I do to reproduce this on a new file.

I am using Windows 10 and Illustrator 2021.

Thank you very much.

TOPICS
Import and export , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without seeing the SVG file or for that matter its source code nobody can be sure, but my guess would have to be that this is actually a CSS-based shadow, not the equivalent SVG counterpart. Hence the differences in appearance - browsers kbnow CSS, AI does not.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci Mylenium pour votre réponse ! Voici le fichier SVG. Quand je l'ouvre sur le navigateur il y a une ombre portée mais quand je l'ouvre depuis illustrator pour changer par exemple le fond ... je n'ai aucune ombre de base sur ce fichier. Je ne comprend pas.

Merci encore de votre aide !

Thank you Mylenium for your answer! Here is the SVG file. When I open it on the browser there is a drop shadow but when I open it from illustrator to change for example the background ... I have no basic shadow on this file. I don't understand.

Thanks again for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The shadow is genarated through a custom SVG filter based on a box blur. This is unfortunately not supported by AI. You will have to re-create the shadow yourself using AE's own tools.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines