• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shape builder

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Couldn''t find help on previouos thread. I select objects to be combine.  When I select the shape too, the other objects deselect, so I can't do anything.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let us know what Adobe application you are using and then we can move to the correct location to get the help you wish. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last time I counted, Adobe has 31 apps and services in the Creative Cloud All Apps Plan.  To answer your question, we please tell us which app and version you're using?  Also which operating system? 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was doing something wrong, was not selecting all objects before trying to use Shape builder tools.  My bad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines