• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shared Library Not Showing

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My colleage invited me to collaborate with his library. When I clicked on the "Start collaborating" button in the email invite, it does not show up in my CC online nor the Adobe app libraries. I quite out of the programs and restarted my mac and I don't see anything. Thoughts?

TOPICS
Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Participant , Oct 09, 2021 Oct 09, 2021

The problem has something to do with the email link. It doesn't function as expected.

If you open the CC app, click on notifications, and accept the invite there then it works.

The email needs fixed ASAP. It's causing a terrible user experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Dec 13, 2023 Dec 13, 2023

Rounding back to this!

I tried all of the suggestions folks posted. Colleagues on other teams couldn't open up their own notfications panels to find the library, logging in and out didn't work, checking firewall settings was a bust, etc. None of it worked for us!

Then i noticed the small icon next to the library i was trying to share. We have a corporate account. If a library was setup under my marketing group it wasn't shareable. I had to dupe the libraries i wanted to share into my personal li

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you logged into the same account your colleague sent the e-mail to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Have you tried logging out and logging back into the Creative Cloud app? You may also check the shared content on this link: https://assets.adobe.com/libraries

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried those things already and it didn't work. I ended up creating folders of my own and adding the company logos in there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2023 Dec 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rounding back to this!

I tried all of the suggestions folks posted. Colleagues on other teams couldn't open up their own notfications panels to find the library, logging in and out didn't work, checking firewall settings was a bust, etc. None of it worked for us!

Then i noticed the small icon next to the library i was trying to share. We have a corporate account. If a library was setup under my marketing group it wasn't shareable. I had to dupe the libraries i wanted to share into my personal library and share from there. That solved my problem.

Sharing an image below. Blocking out my company name to protect the innocent (Haha).

library-sample.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 09, 2021 Oct 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem has something to do with the email link. It doesn't function as expected.

If you open the CC app, click on notifications, and accept the invite there then it works.

The email needs fixed ASAP. It's causing a terrible user experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that - worked perfectly after half an hour trying to figure it out. Seriously, Adobe - sh*t user experience!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kasandra, thank you! My coworkers and I were having the same exact problem and this was the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2023 Jun 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have shared multiple libraries with a colleague. She can click on the email link to join, but nothing happens.

The issue is that the notifications are not showing up either. The only notifications she sees are from several months ago.

Halp!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could be security settings or firewall settings. I cannot use shared libraries at work, but on my home computer it works well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That happened to me before, I gave a client my email, but I was logged into my CC account with a different email. The email invite needs to match the login account email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines