Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing the same licence

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have a question that I can't answer even after trying to find out the solution. I would like to purchase a subscription for Illustrator, and I want to use it at the same time on my PC and on my iPad. Can I use the same licence or is it not possible?

Moreover, if I purchase the iPad subscription for Illustrator, will I get Photoshop at the same time?

If someone has the solution, I will be grateful

TOPICS
Feature request , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. From what I understand so far, the Illustrator "single app" subscription gives you access to Ai for iPad :

"Illustrator on the iPad. Part of all plans that include Illustrator." https://www.adobe.com/products/illustrator/ipad.html

Which means that YES, you can have it both on PC and iPad.

But if you only get the Ai license, you only get Ai 🙂 (Illustrator on desktop and iPad, 100GB of cloud storage, Adobe Portfolio, Adobe Fonts, Adobe Spark, and access to the latest features and updates as soon as they’re released
100GB of cloud storage, Adobe Portfolio, Adobe Fonts, and Adobe Spark)

One thing to notice is the black friday offer 40$/month which gives you access to everything 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. You can use Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Illustrator on iPad using your Adobe ID. In order to know more about plans available, please check out this Adobe page(https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html).

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines