shortcuts don't work

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've just update my MacOS to Big Sur and shortcuts in Illustrator don't work... space bar, zoom... nothing of the common ones...

Any help!?¿

thanks!!!

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had such problems on previous systems. While the work was going on, suddenly the shortcuts were not working. A very simple and classic solution would be to restart the computer. In some cases, simply turning the program off and on was also helpful.

Apple and Adobe conflicts started to occur frequently. It is upsetting to have performance problems with the software hosted on Apple System and Hardware ...

Sometimes I wonder if the difference with Windovs is closing.

Graphic Designer Educator / PrePress Consultant

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Illustrator?

Have you tried resetting preferences of the app? If not, please try doing that & let us know if it helps.

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines