• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show Original Outline While Sizing

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of last year I was enjoying what I thought was a new feature but recently around the new year I noticed it went away and I'm not sure if was due to an update. Anyhow, I used to be able to size an object and while sizing it I could gage how big or small I wanted to size it because I could see the original object still, while sizing it.

Ok, to best describe what I'm taking about...it's like, if I wanted to do a circle within a circle and get it to look like an egg in a frying pan I could see the original circle while creating the white part of the egg by sizing and duplicating the circle to what appears to be the best size and then align it to center with the align tool. I can't do this anymore and I need to know if I need to check something off in the settings to do so.

It's such a helpful tool when I'm working. Someone, please tell me you know what I'm talking about. I've checked all the settings and can't seem to figure out what it is to continue using that feature. 

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Preferences > Performance > Real-Time Drawing and Editing?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Preferences > Performance > Real-Time Drawing and Editing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines