• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Simple Digital Coloring

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently purchased an iPhone X and started using the adobe cc apps and what have you. So with that being said, I started to create a web toon with a friend. My friend draws it up and I scan it, turn it into a vector and then add color by painting on multiple layers behind the line art. Sometimes I’ll keep it in illustrator and live paint it. My question is, Is there an Adobe app or a third party app that will allow me to add color in this manner. I tried adobe draw but that’s not what Im looking for, it wouldn’t allow me to color behind the image since, im guessing, the image was classified as a stamp according to the app. Any help on this would be great, thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

The Draw app will also fill areas of color. It's really the perfect app for coloring book style coloring for this. Just tap and hold in an area and it will fill with the color. This works, even if the area is currently empty of shapes. It just has to be surrounded by something to enclose it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Illustrator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless you have other objections to Draw, you CAN color under the imported art by setting the imported art layer‘s Blend mode to Multiply. You can access the blend mode by tapping on the layer icon and changing it from normal (no blending) to Multiply or another blend that you prefer the look of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Draw app will also fill areas of color. It's really the perfect app for coloring book style coloring for this. Just tap and hold in an area and it will fill with the color. This works, even if the area is currently empty of shapes. It just has to be surrounded by something to enclose it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines