• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sketching/Continuing The Same Line on Illustrator for iPad Pro

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been struggling to figure out how to "sketch" with the pencil tool on Illustrator for iPad Pro. On my computer using a drawing pad, I can continue a selected line by just drawing close enough to the line for them to connect. On the iPad, I have to put my Apple Pencil exactly on the last anchor point (and it must be extremely precise) or it wont continue the selected line. And, if it does continue the line, it usually adds a sharp little corner.

Has anyone figured out a setting or a simple way to continue selected lines while drawing on the iPad? 

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Someone with iPad Illustrator experience may answer here, but you could have better luck on the iPad-specific forum:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-on-the-ipad/bd-p/illustrator-for-the-ipad

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone with iPad Illustrator experience may answer here, but you could have better luck on the iPad-specific forum:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-on-the-ipad/bd-p/illustrator-for-the-ipad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! I will post there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines