• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow copying in illustrator 2021

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded Illustrator to the latest update (2021) and i'm encountering some issues when I am copying/pasting in the same artwork. I work on high resolution images  and when i copy one image or complex art the software freeze and seems to load the data... it never happened to me before. The only times it occured it was when i was trying to copy/paste illustrator to photoshop. Otherwise it was fast in only illustrator.

It can slow down quite a lot my work flow when I'm slicing my high resolution art.

Tganks for your help.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are copying raster images?

Please tell us your system and hardware specifications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing version of the OS? I'd request you to try following the instructions given on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...) & let us know if they help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines