Highlighted

Slow or freezing issues.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone explain what this is and why is it popping up whenever I try the simplest of actions like selecting multiple anchor points? It did it a couple of times and then I could go on working but the latest one of these pop-ups completely froze it. Also, everything seems so have slowed down with the latest update, what is going on, is this a beta version?

Is this the autosave feature messing up with my workflow, because sometimes it just pops up randomly when I'm not even doing anything.

UPDATE: It even shows up in the start menu, so Illustrator is definitely not "processing requests".

iftimescuvlad_1-1592412622745.png

iftimescuvlad_0-1592413532893.png

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Slow or freezing issues.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone explain what this is and why is it popping up whenever I try the simplest of actions like selecting multiple anchor points? It did it a couple of times and then I could go on working but the latest one of these pop-ups completely froze it. Also, everything seems so have slowed down with the latest update, what is going on, is this a beta version?

Is this the autosave feature messing up with my workflow, because sometimes it just pops up randomly when I'm not even doing anything.

UPDATE: It even shows up in the start menu, so Illustrator is definitely not "processing requests".

iftimescuvlad_1-1592412622745.png

iftimescuvlad_0-1592413532893.png

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which system is it?

Which size is the document?

Can you please show the artwork? Any effects applied? What is the nature of the artwork?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 0