• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow performance in Illustrator

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is illustrator so so slow these days. I updated to CC at the atrt of the year and evryone has slowed down considerably! Just basic functions like saving simple files or creating a new folder takes too long!! HELP!!!!

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I'd request you to follow the suggestions on this community post ( https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu..... ) & let us know if it helps to improve the performance of the Illustrator.

Thanks & Regards,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also experiencing terrible slow-down (and generally clunky behavior) with latest update.

The page you recommend yields Error 404: Page not found.

Steve Meyer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for highlighting this. I have updated the link above. So kindly check and let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I would like to know if you still facing a slow performance issue, and did you try steps troubleshooting steps shared in the link mentioned above?

Also, we have recently released an update for Illustrator 2021 (v 25.4.1), which contains some stability fixes. If you are not already on v25.4.1, then we recommend you to update to the latest version and share your observation with us.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines