Highlighted

Slow performance while launching Illustrator 2020

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello 

I updated my AI to 24.1.2 now it takes around 5 min to open I reset preferences with no luck 

2 months ago when i click on the program icon it was launched immediately 

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Slow performance while launching Illustrator 2020

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello 

I updated my AI to 24.1.2 now it takes around 5 min to open I reset preferences with no luck 

2 months ago when i click on the program icon it was launched immediately 

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 30, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

So sorry to hear about this issue. That is definitely not a typical experience with Adobe applications. Let us fix this for you. Could you please share few more details like:

• Operating system you are working on?
  • When did this start happening? Are there any recent changes made to your system? For example, any antivirus, system updates or web extensions installed recently.
  • Does resetting Illustrator Preferences (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html) help resolve the issue? 
    Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Looking forward to your response!

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2020 0