Smooth line art work

Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there some feature in illustrator to "analyse" a lineart that was sent in from adobe draw or fresco, and then smooth out the lines in some way?

I have some projects that I have coming up and I really want to use my Ipad for that. But the only problem is that I have very bad drawing practise, so my lines get all messy and yeah, all that good stuff. 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

The Simplify function and the Document info panel.

You could also try the plugin Vector FirstAid or the plugin VectorScribe (for just smoothing without analyzing)

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Smooth line art work

Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there some feature in illustrator to "analyse" a lineart that was sent in from adobe draw or fresco, and then smooth out the lines in some way?

I have some projects that I have coming up and I really want to use my Ipad for that. But the only problem is that I have very bad drawing practise, so my lines get all messy and yeah, all that good stuff. 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

You could also try the plugin Vector FirstAid or the plugin VectorScribe (for just smoothing without analyzing)

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 0
Resources