Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Snap to grid feature in Illustrator on iPad

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I work a lot in Illustrator with the 'snap to grid' option and I would like to ask if the newest version of Illustrator on iPad pro 2020 has this option too?

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Draw and design , Feature request , How to , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry about the late response. A detailed summary of the features is yet to arrive. Please click this link https://www.adobeillustratorcc.com/ipad/ and signup to learn more and get early access to the application.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

To make the snap to grid function well on the ipad I create a grid of 100 pixels wide (this number is up to you) and make 100 inner divisions (same number than your grid size). That way you can at least see it snap to each pixels. It becomes way easier to control. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the late response. A detailed summary of the features is yet to arrive. Please click this link https://www.adobeillustratorcc.com/ipad/ and signup to learn more and get early access to the application.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I pay go back to AI 6, please? I´m highly dissapointed with AI these days.

Iwould quit the subscription but I need it for work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To make the snap to grid function well on the ipad I create a grid of 100 pixels wide (this number is up to you) and make 100 inner divisions (same number than your grid size). That way you can at least see it snap to each pixels. It becomes way easier to control. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines