• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some line appear fine and some started appearing jiggered in Illustrator cc 2017.

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some line appears fine and some started appearing jiggered in Illustrator cc 2017. I have tried to turn off GPU and antialiased is checked but they won't come clear. I reinstalled the Illustrator cc 2017 and even tried illustrator cc 2015 I have but no luck even on different laptops results was the same.

When I open already made files they appear correct but when I do little edit the edited lines even strokes become jagged. 

Kindly help me I am worried and I have the project to complete and this problem is driving me crazy.

I don't know the option got changed or something. I even turned the antivirus off but no luck. Such a bad day.

Hoping for a quick solution from the expert community.

Thanks for your time in advance.

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Hey, Thank you all for your time. It is solved when I restore my system to an earlier date.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure that  have the most recent graphic driver update installed on you computer. Install, restart and try again.

if that does not work , please post a screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show screenshots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, check if there are any updates of your graphics card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, Thank you all for your time. It is solved when I restore my system to an earlier date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines