• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

something is wrong with textbox / font

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi please help, i dont really understand why this is happening. it wont let me change the font or anything. this is a new document, didnt change any of the settings either. when i change the stroke or fill and increase the size the same thing happens. i even uninstalled and reinstalled the program but the same thing keeps happening. before- when everything is normalbefore- when everything is normalafter- when size is increasedafter- when size is increased

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Performance , Tools , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi op here- i even saved as a pdf to try and see if it would save different from how i view it and it doesnt 😞pdf version.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have a 12 pt stroke on 12 pt letters. It's far too big. Just reduce the stroke weight to something closer to (or even less than) 1 pt.

Peter

Edit: Sorry, I just re-read your post. I don't know why the large stroke would interfere with changing the font, but it seems to do that, so it looks as though the solution is still to reduce the size of the stroke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines