Highlighted

Something's wrong with my Paintbrush Tool

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so when I draw with the paintbrush tool in a straight line, the usual thing happens, the ink appears in a straight line. But when I draw a curved line, white ink fills up the curve. I don't know how it happened since it hasn't happened before and I don't know how to go back to normal

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Something's wrong with my Paintbrush Tool

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so when I draw with the paintbrush tool in a straight line, the usual thing happens, the ink appears in a straight line. But when I draw a curved line, white ink fills up the curve. I don't know how it happened since it hasn't happened before and I don't know how to go back to normal

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a fill applied to the path? Remove it if so.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is, I don't know how to remove it. Can you tell me how?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0