• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange glitch/pixelation randomly appearing, then clears when I scroll past the error.

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Randomly when I'm working in Illustrator, the program glitches out and becomes weirdly glitchy...then, once I scroll past the issue, the pixelation goes away.

Just wondering if this is an issue other people are experiencing, or if there's an Adobe-centric solve here...or if it's something wrong with my computer. It's definitely annoying as there is no particular process that sets it off - and it slows down my work.

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears to be a problem with your video card. Have you checked for an updated version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. It looks like a GPU performance problem. Check in Preferences > Performance the details of your GPU. Maybe your GPU drivers need an update. To be sure, disable "GPU performance".

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/gpu-performance-preview-improvements.html

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines