Highlighted

Strange white patterns and carve outs from text and vectors

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opened my file to find all the text and vectors to have weird white patterns and carve outs (see images below). I'm quite a novice at illustrator if anyone can explain what happened and how to fix it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Strange white patterns and carve outs from text and vectors

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opened my file to find all the text and vectors to have weird white patterns and carve outs (see images below). I'm quite a novice at illustrator if anyone can explain what happened and how to fix it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 09, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

View > Preview on CPU.

There was literally the exact same problem 5 minutes ago. Does anybody threads that are already there?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2017 0
rama_ai LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is fixed by Intel in their latest driver update (15.46.02.4729 - released on 11 JUL 2017 ) available at - https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26941/Graphics-Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-46-?pr...

This update cannot show up driver search, as it might take some time for Microsoft to get it integrated in their Surface Pro driver updates. Microsoft prevents installing driver directly from Intel if you try the installer directly, however latest driver from Intel can be installed with steps listed in section "Update video adapter device drivers" > "Intel (Surface Pro devices)" in below link

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/illustrator-gpu-performance-driver-update.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2017 0