• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stretching items

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to illustrator. I have so many objects which can be stretched, rotated etc. But I have this one file which I have as an eps file and also png. I have opened in Adobe Illustrator. I can delete the background white which I don't need so I just have the outline of what I want, but when I select the image I want to make smaller and stretch and rotate it is selected as a blue outline with white dots at the corners and direction changes. I can move it around but it's unlike any of the other items which I can hover over, select it and adjust the size easily (these have a green outline).  I have tried bound box show and a couple other things but it just doesn't work. What am I doing incorrectly guys. Hope someone can help

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's probably just a clipping path for pixel data, not an actual vector object. Impossible to tell without any specific info on the source of the artwork or a screenshot of how it looks in AI.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show screenshots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I hope your issue is resolved by now. We'd appreciate if you can share the solution with us here. It'll help other users having similar concern.

If you still have issues, please share screenshots or a small video of the workflow so that we can understand your issue better and assist accordingly. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines