Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stroke Issue

Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, 

I changed this number on the original artwork, I didnt touch to "SAP" only number. On the original file, the stroke weight for SAP and Number was same, "2.835" However, after I delete the number on the original artwork and create new number, I am converting them outlines first but when I apply the same stroke it is being distorted. As you can see on the ayer panel, stroke applied on the group only, not individual characters, I couldnt do it after my rework. Could you please help me? When I save the file as PDF, I cant see the strokes. 453543.PNG7574747.PNG757475.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

I played around a little bit more in appearance panel and it worked, thanks a lot for the inspiration 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show the appearance panel of the original and your edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Monika, 

Here is the original one and my edit. Yes looks like there is a problem here but when I apply the same stroke in my edit it looks very distorted. How this can be possible?Original.PNGMy edit.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THe second one seems to already have a fat stroke inside the group.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, how can I fix this issue? How should I create new text to eliminate this fat stroke problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without seeing your file it's impossible to help you. You could try and edit the group in isolation mode to see what's applied to the paths.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I played around a little bit more in appearance panel and it worked, thanks a lot for the inspiration 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines