Highlighted

Stroke Panel broken

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Illustrator CC - the stroke panel literally has nothing except for stroke weight. What is happening?

I want to apply a 'dotted' stroke to a line but have zero options in the panel, it basically doesn't exist. Any suggestions?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

From the stroke panel menu select "Show options"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Stroke Panel broken

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Illustrator CC - the stroke panel literally has nothing except for stroke weight. What is happening?

I want to apply a 'dotted' stroke to a line but have zero options in the panel, it basically doesn't exist. Any suggestions?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 16, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting your preferences?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 16, 2017 0
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried it and it didn't do anything, but I really appreciate the attention to my post. It was an option preference issue which I now am aware of. Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 17, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 17, 2017 2
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nailed it. Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 17, 2017 0
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! I just spent an hour searching etc, and they were right there all the time #facepalmmyself

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0