• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

stroke size issues, copying and pasting and printing

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am having several issues. When I copy and paste something the object will paste to the bottom of the page? Also I have created patterns and when I move it onto a new document the pattern will distort which it has never done. Also my stroke size use to give me the option of .025 / 0.5 / 0.75 and then 1pt now i have to physically type it in? and lastly I noticed my clipping masks also have moved and they are filled in with a stroke, so if I filled in for example a collar on a t-shirt with a brush stroke and made it into a clipping mask, when I logged back onto my computer only half the collar would have it, and the actual line is above the mask not in the middle of the mask. also when I print some pages now come out blank.

Please help!

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to the Appearance Menu...

Click the Hamburger/Drop Down Menu

Uncheck this...

Appearance HamburgerMenu.png

Clipping Mask... I got you....

I just did a two hour plus live stream using tons of clipping masks.  Here is the link.  If you watch 30 minutes your dreams will be all about clipping masks.

https://www.behance.net/videos/c827c08e-b526-4a67-989d-d43b1e47a20b/Adobe-Illustrator-Character-Desi...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines