Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strokes color going outside path

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The strokes on certain pathes sometimes go outside the path at random points. There's no multiple anchor points or anything weird going on that I can tell.

If I reduce the opacity of the stroke and change to a fill, it has weird parts where it overlaps. If I were to take the stroke and expand it, it goes away, however I work at a print shop and we need the stroke in order to use it as a cut file.

My only suggestion is that this is a preview error? I don't want to test it and waste material. The machines we use to cut are sensitive when it comes to overlapping lines, extra anchor points, etc and will mess up the cut altogether. I have to go back in and slightly move the handles on the anchor point in order for them to disapear and it's quite time consuming. Any ideas?Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 4.02.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-05-04 at 4.03.06 PM.png

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

It is probably the GPU preview disaster.

Go to the View menu and turn on the CPU preview. It should help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is probably the GPU preview disaster.

Go to the View menu and turn on the CPU preview. It should help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect, thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines