Highlighted

Stuck in isolation mode

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else been getting suck in isolation mode? This does not happen every time but ever since the latest update my files occasionally get stuck in isolation mode. The layers end getting ungrouped, rearranged, and locked. The file appears to be in isolation mode with some layers greyed out but, I am not in isolation mode. I end up having to rebuild the file each time this happens. 

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Stuck in isolation mode

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else been getting suck in isolation mode? This does not happen every time but ever since the latest update my files occasionally get stuck in isolation mode. The layers end getting ungrouped, rearranged, and locked. The file appears to be in isolation mode with some layers greyed out but, I am not in isolation mode. I end up having to rebuild the file each time this happens. 

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SCREEN DETAIL.jpgLAYERS PANEL.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0
Resources