Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stuck on new features screen window in Illustrator on Windows 10

Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have problem with using illustrator. Every time when I open program It doesn`t work. What can I do?Снимок.PNG

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Illustrator forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry
I didn`t know, thanks for advice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble. Could you please share some more details like:

• Version of Illustrator
  • Are you stuck on this screen, as shown above in the screenshot? If yes, it seems the interface of Illustrator is scaling more than usual. It can be due to your PC "Scale and Layout" setting under Display Settings. To bypass this dialog box and enter the welcome screen of Illustrator, you need to click on the close icon pointed below in the image with a red arrow.

anshulsaini_0-1626121698726.png

Feel free to let us know if you still need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can`t bypass this dialog box. Straight after I open in programm happens this (screen).
Version 25.3.11.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delayed response. I hope the issue is resolved by now. If not, I suggest you try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...) and let us know how it goes.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I would like to know if you are still facing this issue. If yes, then I would recommend you to update to the latest version Illustrator 2021 (v 25.4.1), which contains some stability fixes and share your observation with us.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines