Highlighted

stylus pen help

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got an HP x360 spectre with stylus pen. I tried to draw with the paintbrush in illustrator and it will draw, but it disappears as soon as I release the pen ? Any idea what I am doing wrong? I tried it in photoshop and it worked, confused why it is working in one and not the other... ?

Topics

Bug, Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

stylus pen help

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got an HP x360 spectre with stylus pen. I tried to draw with the paintbrush in illustrator and it will draw, but it disappears as soon as I release the pen ? Any idea what I am doing wrong? I tried it in photoshop and it worked, confused why it is working in one and not the other... ?

Topics

Bug, Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is strange. I have three Wacom styluses and two Wacom tablets with no issues.  I also have a Parblo tablet that also works fine... but I rarely touch it.  It collects dust for the most part. 

Have you contacted HP?  I have yet to try their styluses.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you checked if there are any pen driver updates?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where would I look for that? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try it on the HP website.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe somewhere you can find the driver here via this link... maybe...

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-active-pen/7318059

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I hope your issue is resolved now. We'd appreciate if you can mark the earlier response correct. You may also share your solution if you did something else to resolved the problem. This will help other users with the similar situation.

If you still have issues, please contact Adobe live support at https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html(click on chat icon at the bottom to begin the conversation).

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines