Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Submitting AI to Adobe Stock

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all. 

I am a long term stock photographer with many years experience submitting JPEG and TIFF files to stock sites around the world. 

Recently I have startted to study Illustrator and have finished a few images that (IMO) are stock worthy so I have submitted these AI files to Adobe Stock. 

2 passed no problems. The others keep failing to upload due to 'technical errors' but no explanation as to what these errors are so I dont know what I am needing to fix. 

To my mind I am doing everything the same across all images so don't see where I am going wrong. 

I am a noob to Illustrator and AI/EPS files so don't be too harsh on me. 😞

Is there an indepth guide to the preperation of Vectors for Adobe stock - a walk through on how to save them perhaps? 

TIA

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

There is no guide.

You might try the Adobe Stock forum, so the experts over there can have a look at your files. They know the reasons for rejection. For any further information, someone will have to take a lookat your files. Or at least screenshots.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/bd-p/stock?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no guide.

You might try the Adobe Stock forum, so the experts over there can have a look at your files. They know the reasons for rejection. For any further information, someone will have to take a lookat your files. Or at least screenshots.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/bd-p/stock?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines