• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suitable PC for illustrator, photoshop and indesign

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a graphic design student and am looking at purchasing a laptop. I will be using Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop for the duration of my study so it needs to have good processing power, does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your budget? That is often the determining factor for any recommendation.

In previous posts, you indicated you're using a Mac. Are you planning to go Mac or Windows with the next computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes of course. $3000 is my limit, I no longer have that Macbook. I prefer using Mac, but am flexible considering my budget. Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its always worth looking at the system requirements and trying to match them or go higher.

InDesign system requirements

System requirements | Adobe Illustrator

Photoshop system requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines