• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

suite au rajout de cut contour sur l image

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour, comment faire pour pouvoir enregistrer en eps suite a ce message Capture d’écran (50).png

quel manipulation doit je faire svp merci?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please tell us step by step what we are looking at and what you want to do?

Please go ahead with French, everyone can use the automatic translation, but unfortunately I don't know enough French for answering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour et merci pour votre reponse,

sur le plan de travaille j importe un fichier PNG je peu enregistré en format EPS mais quand j ajoute cut contour qui est destiné a ceer le mode decoupe de ma roland je ne peu pas enregistré en format EPS et ce message apparait , comment faire pour que ce soit possible ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

So you set up the CutContour in some spot color as described in the manual?

I think I know which message this is and it can be ignored. You won't convert the spot color to process, because it is meant to be used for cutting. So just click on "Continue" and go ahead.

I wouldn't turn that warning off forever (by clicking the checkmark to the left), because it's always good to know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines