• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Summa Vinyl Cutter Plugin

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Summa Vinyl Cutter Plugin does not work on any version after 25.0.1. I checked Summa's website and they still only have the same file that I have (SummaCC2018.aip) available for download. 

Is this an Illustrator issue or does Summa need to update their file?

TOPICS
Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to have the most recent version of Illustrator on my computer at all times as I constantly get files from clients that are using the most recent version so I need it as well to open the files and manipulate them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is possible to have more than one version of Illustrator installed at the same time using the CreativeCloud App.
In the main window, where it shows you your installed apps, go to the menu (three points) and select 'Other versions'. Just don't select 'remove current version' when installing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Summa need to update.

And you have to stay on the old Illustrator version until they do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines