• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sunburst Chart

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to make a sunburst chart in illustrator? If not does anyone know what adobe program is best for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you elaborate on what you want the sunburst chart to look like or do? Or do you have an example that you're using for inspiration?

You can make a variety of sunbursts in Illustrator, and you can make charts in Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is what I'm trying to make. I don't like the colors that powerpoint has, however it does the calculations

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 3.50.47 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Automated with the graph tool no.

Manually using circles lines adn pathfinder to divided, yes.

Excel yes

https://www.google.com/search?q=Sunburst+Chart+ilustrataor&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS896US896&oq=Sunburst+Char...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Other than drawing it manually - no. And there is no other Adobe program to that effect. You have to get down & dirty with dedicated graphing and analysis software.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Do you know of other software that I can use that would allow me to make them more customized than powerpoint allows? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines