• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Surface Pro 4 pen

New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please fix the pressure sensitivity in Illustrator for the Surface Pro 4. this problem has no solution drivers are not the answer. the pen works fine in most of your other applications so this is not on Microsoft's side.  Please don't keep Firestone(ING),  this issue like they did with the tire blowout problem between them and Ford Motor Company.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I've been waiting on a solution for this too. We got an update on March 12, 2018 and the issue persists. Pen pressure is a bust with this program for tablet pc drawing. Illustrator can be amazing but, it is useless to me right now. Please fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

This is a known issue and our engineering team is already working on it. Kindly upvote the issue here: Brush Pressure exceeds set size/variation – Adobe Illustrator Feedback . This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Srishti! It's been years since this issue has been reported and there is still no fix for it. Can you forward this to your team again as it has not been fixed? I bought a Surface Pro 7 (the most expensive one) just to be able to draw in Illustrator on the go. I bought it for Adobe Illustrator exclusively because the OS is Windows 10, yet literally every Surface Pro user is experiencing this problem and Adobe Illustrator is unusable. Here is my thread for it: https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/problem-with-adobe-illustrator-pressure-on-a-surface-pro-...

Please forward this to your team as 100% of the Surface Pro users that use Adobe Illustrator are experiencing the same issue and it's been like this for years. I asked in Reddit for tests and literally, all of the users had the same results so please look into this and forward it to the appropriate team! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines