Highlighted

svg export doesn't work - AI 24

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the latest AI version and have trouble exporting svg files using the asset export. I managed to export some assets once but it didn't export all the assets. it now just shows me empty folders. I looked into various solutions previously mentioned in other posts but nothing seems to fix it....

Topics

Bug, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

svg export doesn't work - AI 24

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the latest AI version and have trouble exporting svg files using the asset export. I managed to export some assets once but it didn't export all the assets. it now just shows me empty folders. I looked into various solutions previously mentioned in other posts but nothing seems to fix it....

Topics

Bug, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible to solve without seeing the file and the export setup.

You mght try resetting the preferences.

This will delete all your settings.

Try renaming the folder. https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
simoneh LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you, yes I tried resetting the preferences - didn't work either. I have uploaded a part of the illustration here: https://we.tl/t-w3Nx8WWAvT

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines