• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SWATCH LIBRARY InDesign / Illustrator / Photoshop

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following several customers it would be very useful to me to be able to use the Libraries or rather a single Library accessible from all 3 Adobe applications for my work.
Unfortunately there are some things that I don't know, maybe I don't understand, but they certainly don't help me to manage jobs better.
1 When I create a new color in CMYN why does it insert it in the Library as a "FLAT COLOR" color? I do not understand why he decides .. or what I am wrong in creating the color
2 When I create a new gradient, before it was created as a color swatch, now instead it makes a resource of the size I'm using .. but it's not what I want, so I don't need it. I need it to be a swatch that can be used like other color swatches
3 When I put a logo or anything vector in the library, why does it give it a very long name? It would be good if he kept his name (if it is an external resource) or a human / traceable name / number +. As it is conceived now it has never been useful to me and I have NEVER used the Library for this and it would have been very useful instead.
In my opinion, after the latest updates, the Library function has not been updated well or has a bug. For me it no longer works properly. Even at some point, a very long library I had erased over me ... So one doesn't use them anymore if it's just a waste of time.

Thanks so much, aleGi

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Feature requests and bug reports get attention from Adobe when posted here: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

This is a user to user forum, so we don't program things here. 

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And for your first problem ("When I create a new color in CMYN why does it insert it in the Library as a "FLAT COLOR" color?") please add your vote here:

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/333657-illustrator-feature-requests/suggestions/31943515-gl...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines