Highlighted

Switching between tools

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working on a project where I have to use two tools, Direct Selection Tool(A) and Eyedropper Tool(I) alternatively and finding it quite difficult to switch between them as A nad I are far away on Keyboard. Is there any way you can easily switch to the last used tool?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Kurt_Gold | Adobe Community Professional

Select something with the Direct Selection tool. Grab the Eyedropper. Then hold down the Command key to get the white arrow again. Release the Cmd key to get the Eyedropper again.

Topics

How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Switching between tools

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working on a project where I have to use two tools, Direct Selection Tool(A) and Eyedropper Tool(I) alternatively and finding it quite difficult to switch between them as A nad I are far away on Keyboard. Is there any way you can easily switch to the last used tool?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Kurt_Gold | Adobe Community Professional

Select something with the Direct Selection tool. Grab the Eyedropper. Then hold down the Command key to get the white arrow again. Release the Cmd key to get the Eyedropper again.

Topics

How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines