• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

symbol shifter, sizer tool

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I look at the tool bar I only see the symbol spray tool with shortcut Shift+S. I don't have access or know the shortcut for symbol sizer tool or symbol shifter tool. When I look at tutorials I see it in their tool bar. Theres nothing like being stuck for something this basic!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What program are you using? There are over 20 in the Creative Cloud applications and another 3 in the Technical Communications Suite, all of which are supported in these forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Window > Toolbar > Advanced

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! I hadn't used the symbol sprayer tool in a while, and it was driving me crazy that I couldn't get to the scruncher and spinner, etc., without double-clicking on the tool, and then it didn't seem to work. For some reason I missed the addition of the "advanced" toolbar in whatever iteration of Illustrator introduced it. You have changed my life for the better!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no default shortcuts for the other Symbolism tools, you have to create them yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The answer was easy! I just needed to edit the tool bar by clicking the three dots at the bottom! Thanks for taking the time out of your day to be so helpful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, I'm using adobe illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines