• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unsupported video driver error

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of my drivers are up to date, but I still get the folowing error when starting Adobe Illustrator/ Premiere/ AE/ etc.

Knipsel-ai.JPGKnipsel-pr.JPG

When I click fix, I'm advised to update my drivers, but like I said all of my drivers are updated to the latest version:

Knipsel-hp.JPG

Please help

PS I also have Gforce 1050 graphics card, which also runs the latest drivers.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out.
If you're getting this error with Nvidia graphics card. Please check out the latest version of the driver on https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us & see if you have any new version available.

If you do not see any update released within a year, then NVIDIA probably has discontinued releasing updates to your driver which is a bit old and either you can update the card or switch off this reporting via preferences.
Edit > preferences > General >

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
replies 238 Replies 238
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Susan5C87 ,

You cannot upgrade the onboard graphics card, though you can buy add-on graphic card from NVIDIA, AMD etc.

Sanjay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, im having a same problem. I am attaching a System Compatibility Report. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank You.

Raziz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @razizm73948767 ,

Your NVIDIA Quadro 4000 card is a bit old and if you can't upgrade the card, you can suspend the warning from the preferences. 

SCRPref.png

Sanjay. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sanjay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same issue as my graphic card is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, but I can't find the update version of it as I can't find the same product in the drop down list. Maybe the 1660 Ti or 1650? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @yuzhub67742131 ,

Your latest driver for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 is at https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/170886/en-us 

Sanjay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sanjaykr. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have got the same problem here. I have Windows 10 and my drivers are updated. I have Intel (R) UHD 360 and my computer has the driver updated to its latest version. Any help is highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Raya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Raya5E2E ,

Can you please attach the "System Compatibility Report" file. You can generate it by clicking the "Export Report..." button on the dialog.

Sanjay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @sanjaykr ,

Thank you for your reply. I have attached the report to this reply. Hope this works.

Best regards,

Raya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Raya5E2E ,

You have "Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620" card which is a bit old and hence Ai is detecting it as incompatible. If you are not able to upgrade the card, then you can suppress this warning via preferences. click the "continue with known issues..." Text and then unchecking General > "show system compatibility issues at startup" in the preferences.

Sanjay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opened AI today and received the following error message:

Capture.JPG

Following the instructions provided via Illustrator support, I updated my Intel 4600 drivers to the latest version: 

Capture2.JPG

And yet the problem persists. I have attached the System Compatibility report to this post. 

Could anyone help me figure out how to work around this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same problem that has only started today. I've followed the instructions from Adobe as well but the problem is still here. It would be great if anyone has any advice for us both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. We have introduced this feature with the latest release of Adobe Illustrator 2021(v25.2). Let me check the details about this report coming up again after the GPU update. I'll get back to you on this.

If you wish to stop seeing this compatibility report, you may turn this off by unchecking "Show system compatibility issues at startup" under Preferences > General.

I am also attaching a screenshot for your reference:

compatibility.jpg

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Thanks for your quick response. 

I think there is something wrong internally because I am getting an error message saying I do not have enough RAM to support the work I am trying to do in Illustrator.

One of the possible problems is the graphics card, so I am inclined to think that the issue with my graphics card is the cause of this. 

Perhaps this can help with your investigation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This can't be done, since once the compatabilty report comes on, you can't continue using Illustrator. It crashes the computer as soon as you want to proceed.

Enoch

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting this too, on my laptop. But with Nvidia GeForce GT540M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded NVIDIA Geforce GT620M and I'm still getting it. When I open my illustrator it's saying there is a problem with Inter(R) HD Graphics 4000 and NVIDIA Geforce GT620M.  Is it making your illustrator crash?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying to help. I've read the tips and followed the advice about changing the settings on NVIDIA Control panel but it still it's not worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the same, but it unfortunately did not solve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Many users have reported the similar concern. We'd request you to upvote & add your comment on this UserVoice post(https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/42662191-system...) to stay tuned for the updates.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please explain to me why? 
There are lots of replies here, but only 1 in that link. 
Just to make sense out of it.
Thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ha! So, not a fix at all. You just tell Illustrator to shut up about it.

Reminds me of my old Land Rover. Gearbox making a funny noise? Turn the radio up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm also wxperiencing issues with the 25.2 relase of illustrator on Windows 10. I also get the System Compatibility Issue with Intel Iris 45200 in Illustrator, however acording to the hardware specification published by Adobe, Intel Iris 5000 series is supported hardware, and I have the latest driver published on the intel website. The driver suggested in the System Compatibility Report window doesn't even exist!

I'm also experiencing instability with 5 crashes so far today

[2021-02-17_15-10-40][11624][Error] [general] Uncaught JS Exception:
[2021-02-17_15-10-40][8976][Error] [general] Uncaught JS Exception:
[2021-02-17_15-10-40][23396][Default] [console] i am called
[2021-02-17_15-10-40][23396][Error] [general] Uncaught JS Exception:

[2021-02-17_15-10-40][20136][Error] [general] Uncaught JS Exception:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[2021-02-17_15-03-56][3396][Error] [general] Uncaught JS Exception:
[2021-02-17_15-03-56][9904][Error] [general] Uncaught JS Exception:
[2021-02-17_15-03-56][19028][Default] [console] i am called
[2021-02-17_15-03-56][23884][Error] [general] Uncaught JS Exception:
[2021-02-17_15-03-56][19028][Error] [general] Uncaught JS Exception:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[2021-02-17_12-46-38][7964][Error] [general] Uncaught JS Exception:
[2021-02-17_12-46-38][17880][Error] [general] Uncaught JS Exception:
[2021-02-17_12-46-38][21300][Default] [console] i am called
[2021-02-17_12-46-38][24144][Error] [general] Uncaught JS Exception:
[2021-02-17_12-46-39][21300][Error] [general] Uncaught JS Exception:
And on it goes...

Always the same issue when working with text boxes...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines